2010-11-17

Photos

I've put rather a lot of pictures up in my Picasa web album. They haven't really been edited so there are rather a lot but you can browse at leisure. I haven't got round to captioning yet, that's for another fun day, but they are of Sun Yatsen Park, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Shanghai and Laoshan. The Laoshan pictures are definitely worth looking at! And a couple of Yishui. Looking a bit shit.

http://picasaweb.google.com/101477983832129657605/LivingInInterestingTimes?feat=directlink
In theory that link will get you there!

I think this weekend I am going to have to splurge on a microwave. Bread and jam for breakfast only gets me as far as, well, as far as the classroom at 8am before I am hungry again. I need something like porridge to refuel me! I think I am definitely going to stay in the dormitory- I am gradually building a nest around me so it seems to silly to move!

We found the Lamborghini shop in Qingdao. It's just next to the Bentley shop. This country might not have sewers that can cope with loo roll, but they have Lamborghini shops.

No comments: